We're pleased to offer the following services at Town & Country Animal Hospital:
- 24 hour on-site staff so your pet is never alone
- 8 veterinarians to serve you
- Complete medical and surgical care
- State-of-the-art patient monitoring
- Stem Cell Regenerative therapy
- Class IV Medical Laser therapy
- NEW Digital Radiography
- In-house diagnostic laboratory
- Complete Pharmacy
- Ultrasonic dentistry
- Orthopedic surgery including: extracapsular cruciate repair, patellar luxation, bone plating, bone pinning, TIGHTROPE anterior cruciate repair
- Special interest in canine physical therapy and rehabilitation
- External and internal parasite control
- Hills, Purina and Royal-Canin prescription diets
- Wellness care for small animals
- Office hours by appointment seven days a week
- Evening appointments Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Early drop-off available
- Home Again microchip pet identification
We have a veterinarian and personnel on call 7 days a week 24 hours a day who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such a rat bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Town & Country Animal Hospital, we can care for many types of pets:
- Pocket Pets*
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.
Town & Country Animal Hospital accepts payment via cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or Care Credit. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies, we request that payment be made at the time services are rendered.
We can provide estimates for all surgeries, emergencies and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.